Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SQLDataSource FilterExpression question

SQLDataSource FilterExpression question

fniles

I am using VS 2005 and sqldatasource.
Once I set the FilterExpression of the sqldatasource, how can I set it back
to the original sqldatasource without the FilterExpression ?
Say, I have a sqldatasource "select col1,col2 from tbl1"
When a filter button is hit, say I set sqldatasource.FilterExpression =
"col1 = 5"
After that if I want to go back to "select col1,col2 from tbl1", how can I
do that ?
Thank you.