Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WPA-PSK and Internet Sites

WPA-PSK and Internet Sites

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBMaWZl?=

I have XP SP2 IE and Mozilla. When using WPA-PSK I can't access www.bbc.co.uk
via either browser even though I can ping it from DOS prompt - when unsecured
I can. I

I have a belkin card Pre-N which in my other laptop works fine on all sites
with WPA-PSK.

Can anyone suggest a cause and solution

using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files imx Python 10 03-14-2007 02:19 PM
Sites about web-sites ? Jasbird HTML 1 09-28-2006 06:21 PM
How do prevent sites to be loaded in other sites frames? Stefan Caliandro HTML 2 02-14-2005 06:05 PM
2 sites, connected with PPP T1, internet connetion on both sides - REDUNDANT INTERNET POSSIBLE? jkeegan@optonline.nnet Cisco 4 09-08-2004 09:10 PM
ISO: Web sites for images (pay sites preferred) Kevin Buchan ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 09:34 AM

Advertisments