Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Internet Exploder 7 Home Page

Internet Exploder 7 Home Page

joebman

Each time I click my Internet Explorer 7 desktop icon I'm directed to a "run
once" IE7 page that will not die and go away. I have to hit the home icon to
get to my preferred home page, but I keep getting the run once page. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.
--
Regards, Joe

Bobby Johnson

Is there any chance you can divulge information about your system, such
as specifically what operating are you using?

Don't forget there are about a dozen varieties of Windows currently in
use and it is useful to know exactly which version you are using.

joebman wrote:
> Each time I click my Internet Explorer 7 desktop icon I'm directed to a "run
> once" IE7 page that will not die and go away. I have to hit the home icon to
> get to my preferred home page, but I keep getting the run once page. Any
> help will be greatly appreciated.

David B.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ie7+r...x=&startPage=1

news:(E-Mail Removed)...