Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Palm TX and Vista 64

Palm TX and Vista 64

Leland Dumas

Does anyone know how I can sync my Palm TX witgyh Vista 64? I had a hard
crash and it would have cost as much to repair as buy new, but this is the
first time I've used x64 and I'm not familiar with it at all. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

David B. Mathews

Only way is using Bluetooth as it doesn't support the usb method.
================
"Leland Dumas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how I can sync my Palm TX witgyh Vista 64? I had a hard
> crash and it would have cost as much to repair as buy new, but this is the
> first time I've used x64 and I'm not familiar with it at all. Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.

Leland Dumas

Thank you. I never even thought of Bluetooth. I've never used it before
but I managed to get it working.

Thanks again.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...