Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > IP address

IP address

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbnMwODA4?=

Since a while, my desktop a problem with the ip address of the wireless
router. After boot up, the ip address is asigned, after some time, the
connection is gone. After bootup, sometimes there is a wireless connection
again, sometimes not. If I try repair, the icon says "acuiring ip address"
In run, cmd, after the command ipconfig/renew, the message is, media
disconnected.
How can I solve this problem. The other pc's don't have this ip problem and
have a normal wireless connection.
Regards,
Frans