Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Event fired by User Control to the main window (form)

Event fired by User Control to the main window (form)

Samuel

Hi

I need an event to notify the main window when the user clicks on a button
in the User Control.

Thank you in advance,
Samuel

Niall

Hi Samuel,

You can create a public event in your usercontrol and wire up a function in
your main window to handle the event when raised from your usercontrol.

Something like this...

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...rent-page.html

Niall

"Samuel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uEC%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I need an event to notify the main window when the user clicks on a button
> in the User Control.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Samuel

Samuel