Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is the NZ Company - MSGTAG - Out Of Business? - DO NOT BUY ITS PRODUCTS IF IT IS.

Is the NZ Company - MSGTAG - Out Of Business? - DO NOT BUY ITS PRODUCTS IF IT IS.

Martin

Hello,

As a subscriber to MSGTAG Version 2, I'm entitled to e-mailed tech support
within 2 days of submitting a description of my problem.

On March 13, I sent an e-mail to tech support, requesting assistance.

In times past, I received an auto-reply, which provided a problem ticket
number as well as a request for future information.

On the above occasion, I did not receive a reply of any sort.

On March 16, I once again e-mailed tech support, but received no response
whatsoever.

On March 17, I submitted a description of the problem via the web form
located at http://www.msgtag.com/contact/.

That did not result in any reply.

On March 18, I called Simon Fisher, the contact person listed in the Whois,
and left a message in his voice mailbox, detailing the problem. I also
included my 'phone number and e-mail address.

The above resulted in no reply.

During the afternoon of March 20, I e-mailed Simon Fisher, explaining the
nature of the problem and requesting help.

Due to the tagging of the e-mail sent, I know that he opened it some 7 hours
later.

That, too, did not result in a reply.

The purpose of this e-mail is two-fold:

1: Is anyone else experiencing non-replies from tech support and/or Simon
Fisher?
2. If the above is now the norm, I suggest that no one purchase any products
from the company as it is clear that its contractual obligation to provide
tech support is no longer being honoured.

Martin

gnathan gnathan is offline
Junior Member

I haven't had an e-mail go through the MSGTAG server since April 20, 2011. E-mails to their e-mail support address are returned as undeliverable.If they're not out of business, they're conducting business in a very strange way.

I suggest that people avoid the company until they clarify the situation.