Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Flash Player and Windows vista

Flash Player and Windows vista

don

I'm using a 64 bit version of Win Vista, but I can not get Adobe Flash
Player to work because it has not been designed for 64 bits yet....... Is
there a way to change Vista to only use 32 bits.

Zu Arsschlaark!

"don" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gqeski$qk6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm using a 64 bit version of Win Vista, but I can not get Adobe Flash
> Player to work because it has not been designed for 64 bits yet....... Is
> there a way to change Vista to only use 32 bits.

I'm assuming its the browser plug in function you are after.

Get 32 bit versions of Firefox for a start, even Opera or Safari.
That will play the flash. after downloading the plug in.
Or
Go to Program Files (x86)
In there is the 32 version bit of Internet Explorer, in the named folder you
can guess.
You can start that up, if you needed to get it to work in the browser for
youtubes or whatever.
But I found that Flash with IE since 6 and 7 (not sure on crashed IE hard
on a lot of occasions ..
YMMV