Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Problem getting Java to work on 64bit vista

Reply
Thread Tools

Problem getting Java to work on 64bit vista

 
 
GMAIL leslie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-25-2009
When I run on Windows Vista 64bit get

however same code work Vista 32bit so something wrong with my6 setup
butinstalled Java 64 bit on system still get error


Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jwm
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jwm
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
R. C. White
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-25-2009
Hi, GMAIL leslie.

Which version of Java? Is this the just-announced JRE 6 Update 13 that
Carlos alerted us to earlier today?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Microsoft Windows MVP
Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8064.0206) in Win7 Ultimate x64 7000

"GMAIL leslie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I run on Windows Vista 64bit get
>
> however same code work Vista 32bit so something wrong with my6 setup
> butinstalled Java 64 bit on system still get error
>
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jwm
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jwm
> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
GMAIL leslie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-25-2009
Yes

C:\Users\leslie>java -version
java version "1.6.0_13"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_13-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 11.3-b02, mixed mode)


"R. C. White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, GMAIL leslie.
>
> Which version of Java? Is this the just-announced JRE 6 Update 13 that
> Carlos alerted us to earlier today?
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8064.0206) in Win7 Ultimate x64 7000
>
> "GMAIL leslie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> When I run on Windows Vista 64bit get
>>
>> however same code work Vista 32bit so something wrong with my6 setup
>> butinstalled Java 64 bit on system still get error
>>
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jwm
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jwm
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XP 64bit VISTA Ultimate 64bit Installations failing rbassman98003 Windows 64bit 2 02-18-2009 07:11 PM
Vista 64bit - Adminstrative Tools MMC using 64bit? null Windows 64bit 2 04-02-2008 05:30 AM
Installing Vista 64bit on Vista 32Bit =?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?= Windows 64bit 4 06-25-2007 01:46 PM
XP 64bit and Vista 64bit questions Charles Chambers Windows 64bit 2 02-20-2007 01:12 AM
Vista 32bit to Vista 64bit (Ultimate Updrade Version) =?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4gSHVudA==?= Windows 64bit 2 02-03-2007 07:49 PM



Advertisments