Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Hey what kind of software can do that?

Re: Hey what kind of software can do that?

Buffalo

Sarah Houston wrote:
> This software sounds fascinating, for tracking demographics of my web
> page stats. Any idea what it is?

Cheap shot at spreading the Obama 'naturalized citizen' crap.
This is nothing more than what I just stated.
Software?
At least the other posters were smart enough to snip all the bs in your
post.

G. Morgan

Buffalo wrote:

>Cheap shot at spreading the Obama 'naturalized citizen' crap.
>This is nothing more than what I just stated.
>Software?
>At least the other posters were smart enough to snip all the bs in your
>post.

I didn't even read the crap after the question. Had I done so I wouldn't
have bothered with a reply.

Repugnantions are such poor losers. We have to listen to this **** for
another 3 years and 9 months.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

"Buffalo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Sarah Houston wrote:
>> This software sounds fascinating, for tracking demographics of my web
>> page stats. Any idea what it is?

>Cheap shot at spreading the Obama 'naturalized citizen' crap.

Yep...

--

http://www.intnewsbureau.com/the-best-of-ad-campaigns/