Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Denon 3808ci streaming mp3 files off a network? Anyone?

Denon 3808ci streaming mp3 files off a network? Anyone?

Jeannot

On Mar 28, 2:49*pm, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:47:07 -0500, Syndicate
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt can shove it up your a.s.s and smell it.
> >Never seen someone act like a total dick from square one like you did.
> >Maybe its time for someone to kick your sorry a.s.s and knock you off
> >the ten foot f.u.c.k.i.n *stool you put your self on. Jackass.

> * I am in San Diego, ****tard. *Since you are too much of a pussy to
> actually spell a word out, I am sure that you are too much of a pussy to
> come find me and my stool, which I would only make you eat enough of to
> kill you. *Bwuahahahahahaha! *P U S S Y! *Bwuahahahahaha!

To anyone who read this thread, I apologize for having started it.

If you're not from this planet, I would ask that you would not bear a
blanket judgment on humans based on this post. Every human is
different, please be understanding. I bet you have beings on your
planet you'd rather not be associated with too. And yes, given our
diversity it's a miracle that we did not blow ourselves up so far. But
please bear with us. If you have a good tolerance for nuclear
radiation, this place will be up for grabs in a few of our years.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:47:07 -0500, Syndicate
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt can shove it up your a.s.s and smell it.
> >Never seen someone act like a total dick from square one like you did.
> >Maybe its time for someone to kick your sorry a.s.s and knock you off
> >the ten foot f.u.c.k.i.n *stool you put your self on. Jackass.

> * I am in San Diego, ****tard. *Since you are too much of a pussy to
> actually spell a word out, I am sure that you are too much of a pussy to
> come find me and my stool, which I would only make you eat enough of to
> kill you. *Bwuahahahahahaha! *P U S S Y! *Bwuahahahahaha!

To anyone who read this thread, I apologize for having started it.

If you're not from this planet, I would ask that you would not bear a
blanket judgment on humans based on this post. Every human is
different, please be understanding. I bet you have beings on your
planet you'd rather not be associated with too. And yes, given our
diversity it's a miracle that we did not blow ourselves up so far. But
please bear with us. If you have a good tolerance for nuclear
radiation, this place will be up for grabs in a few of our years.

BlueBuyYoo

Jeannot wrote:
> On Mar 28, 2:49 pm, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:47:07 -0500, Syndicate
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt can shove it up your a.s.s and smell it.
>>> Never seen someone act like a total dick from square one like you did.
>>> Maybe its time for someone to kick your sorry a.s.s and knock you off
>>> the ten foot f.u.c.k.i.n stool you put your self on. Jackass.

>> I am in San Diego, ****tard. Since you are too much of a pussy to
>> actually spell a word out, I am sure that you are too much of a pussy to
>> come find me and my stool, which I would only make you eat enough of to
>> kill you. Bwuahahahahahaha! P U S S Y! Bwuahahahahaha!

> To anyone who read this thread, I apologize for having started it.
>
> If you're not from this planet, I would ask that you would not bear a
> blanket judgment on humans based on this post. Every human is
> different, please be understanding. I bet you have beings on your
> planet you'd rather not be associated with too. And yes, given our
> diversity it's a miracle that we did not blow ourselves up so far. But
> please bear with us. If you have a good tolerance for nuclear
> radiation, this place will be up for grabs in a few of our years.

No need to apologize. That's his SOP. Almost all threads in this
newsgroup are hijacked by the same dickhead kook using one of his giggly
nyms (AL, Bart, Buford, Mimzy, AnimalMagic, pipe, patriot, neanderthal,
secret, dark, roylfuchs, soothsayer, kraken, prong...et al) He takes
over, cusses everyone out, calls them retards and kills the thread.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:47:07 -0500, Syndicate
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt can shove it up your a.s.s and smell it.
> >Never seen someone act like a total dick from square one like you did.
> >Maybe its time for someone to kick your sorry a.s.s and knock you off
> >the ten foot f.u.c.k.i.n *stool you put your self on. Jackass.

> * I am in San Diego, ****tard. *Since you are too much of a pussy to
> actually spell a word out, I am sure that you are too much of a pussy to
> come find me and my stool, which I would only make you eat enough of to
> kill you. *Bwuahahahahahaha! *P U S S Y! *Bwuahahahahaha!

To anyone who read this thread, I apologize for having started it.

If you're not from this planet, I would ask that you would not bear a
blanket judgment on humans based on this post. Every human is
different, please be understanding. I bet you have beings on your
planet you'd rather not be associated with too. And yes, given our
diversity it's a miracle that we did not blow ourselves up so far. But
please bear with us. If you have a good tolerance for nuclear
radiation, this place will be up for grabs in a few of our years.

StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 14:09:16 -0700 (PDT), Jeannot <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> If you have a good tolerance for nuclear
>radiation, this place will be up for grabs in a few of our years.

Hopefully you'll be nearby enough to the first one that goes off.

FatBytestard

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:28:25 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>kills the thread.

You're an idiot.

BlueBuyYoo

FatBytestard wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:28:25 -0400, BlueBuyYoo <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> kills the thread.

> You're an idiot.

Congrats! You managed to successfully kill another thread.

Jeannot

I started a new thread with the solution. Please refer to:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.v...258c9fa621d1f#

As to the human problems above, I'm convinced Darwin will take care of
them eventually.

Jeannot

I started a new thread with the solution. Please refer to:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.v...258c9fa621d1f#

As to the human problems above, I'm convinced Darwin will take care of
them eventually.

IAmTheSlime

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Jeannot <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I started a new thread with the solution. Please refer to:
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.v...258c9fa621d1f#
>
>As to the human problems above, I'm convinced Darwin will take care of
>them eventually.

Any dope that is posting through google is being taken care of by
Darwin already. You are such a dope. Hilarious.