Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ***WANT TO BUY AVAYA/CISCO/HP/IBM/SUN***

***WANT TO BUY AVAYA/CISCO/HP/IBM/SUN***

Techlink Systems Int'l

Hello,

We want your take-outs of midrange and enterprise-class Servers,
Routers, Switches, Storage and Telecom equipment

We pay top dollar or can provide trade-in credit to bypass budgetary
processes

Get more out of your retired assets, we can buy equipment that is no
longer needed

Allow your IT, Networking, and Telephone equipment to be recycled and
reused, easing disposal & destruction costs, and environmental impact

Maximize the revenue stream generated from your IT investments on the
back-end

If you have some Used, Refurb or New items that you wish to sell, feel
free to send us your list of equipment and we'll carefully evaluate
them and present you with an aggressive offer based on the open market

Also keep in mind that we are a certified partner of various brands
and specialized in strategic sourcing and procurement - We can
provide you with "Information Technology" products of your choice at a
competitive price!

Best regards,

Techlink Systems Int'l
Professional Assets Management and Recovery Services
Office -- (416) 465-4464
Fax -- (416) 628-1664
Email -- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)