Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCDST > Cert Exam Prep for 2261

Cert Exam Prep for 2261

Pete

Hey guys,

I'm a fairly seasoned tech and am very familiar with windows. However, i
found the 2261 online course to be somewhat vague in its teachings. They
tend to tell you how you perform actions, but lack the detail to substantiate
the material you are learning. I want to be sure that i am fully prepared
before registering for this exam. Could anyone point me to some solid
resources to prepare for this exam beyond the ms 2261 online course and
classroom 2261 courses?

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Omar

You could try a search for CBT MCDST Nuggets. Told they are very usefull.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...