Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to ignore obsolete warning

How to ignore obsolete warning

सिद्धार्थ

Hi all,
i am using VS2008.
i want to ignore Obsolete warnings while building.
is there any way so that i can modify the solution file to disable
the warning.
i have added the warning number in Nowarn tag of the project file.
but how to do the same in the website.
it contains many pages where i am getting obsolete warning.

regards,
sid

Rafael Malheiros

What about stop using obsolete objects?
No one should use those for new projects.
When Visual Studio finds a obsolete object it gives a Warning and gives you
a better way to do that. Try using this new recomended object.
"?????????" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> i am using VS2008.
> i want to ignore Obsolete warnings while building.
> is there any way so that i can modify the solution file to disable
> the warning.
> i have added the warning number in Nowarn tag of the project file.
> but how to do the same in the website.
> it contains many pages where i am getting obsolete warning.
>
> regards,
> sid

George

I believe you can use #pragma option to disable some warnings.

George.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...