Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > World's cheapest car headed for North America... The *rupeemobile*

World's cheapest car headed for North America... The *rupeemobile*

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard wrote:

> Duh. I don't think I've ever seen a 3 or 4 cylinder motorcycle engine.

My first 4-cyl motorcycle was a 1969 Honda CB750. I currently have a 23
year old BMW K75S in the garage, with an engine of three cylinders that
are longitudinal in line, lying on its side with the pistons pointing to
the left.

Honda Gold Wings started as opposed flat-fours, and switched to sixes
some years ago. There was a Moto Guzzi with a 500cc V8 engine. In 1955.

> Snowmobiles have 3 cylinders.

Though some are singles, twins, and fours.

> However, Triumph did come out with one that had 3 cylinders.

...and that was back in 1975. Google "1975 Triumph Trident"
BSA had a similar model.

Stick to trucks.

--
-bts

Scraggy

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> richard wrote:

>> However, Triumph did come out with one that had 3 cylinders.

> ..and that was back in 1975. Google "1975 Triumph Trident"
> BSA had a similar model.
>
> Stick to trucks.

<cough>
http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/Triumph_...iple_7755.aspx

members. Groucho Marx

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Scraggy wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> richard wrote:
>>> However, Triumph did come out with one that had 3 cylinders.

>> ..and that was back in 1975. Google "1975 Triumph Trident"
>> BSA had a similar model.
>>
>> Stick to trucks.

> <cough>
> http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/Triumph_...iple_7755.aspx

Sure. Nice motorbike, a friend has one. Why the <cough> though - or what
that to be a reply to richard?

--
-bts

Whiskers

On 2009-03-26, Beauregard T. Shagnasty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Scraggy wrote:
>
>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>>>
>>> ..and that was back in 1975. Google "1975 Triumph Trident"
>>> BSA had a similar model.
>>>
>>> Stick to trucks.

>> <cough>
>> http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/Triumph_...iple_7755.aspx

> Sure. Nice motorbike, a friend has one. Why the <cough> though - or what
> that to be a reply to richard?

I think he's been riding with his mouth open.

--
-- Whiskers

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed Digital Photography 3 10-31-2007 10:50 AM
NEW INVENTED CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR johnbadawi79@gmail.com Java 0 10-31-2007 02:29 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments