Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Taking It In The Fannie With The D3x!!

Re: Taking It In The Fannie With The D3x!!

Colin.D

Larry Thong wrote:
> Yep! Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

Colin D.

Nicko

On Mar 23, 5:35*pm, "Colin.D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Larry Thong wrote:
> > Yep! *Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!

> > <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

> Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

ĦĦĦThat was a great and really clever and cute photo with the Nikon-
something-something!!!1eleven!ll!!!!!!!!!1

--
YOP...

tony cooper

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Larry Thong wrote:
>> Yep! Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
>>
>> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>
>>

>Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
evidence.

The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny". And, there's
a chute there. UK readers might have been expecting something
completely different.

Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right? She got you to
look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
interest as far as subject matter.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Nicko

On Mar 23, 10:11*pm, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >Larry Thong wrote:
> >> Yep! *Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!

> >> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

> >Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

> While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
> level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
> evidence.
>
> The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
> close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny". * And, there's
> a chute there. *UK readers might have been expecting something
> completely different.

Thank you for pointing that out, Detective Columbo.

You are the perceptive one, now, aren't you, Sir? And your mastery of
English, its derivatives, and its idioms is exemplary. Good on you.

> Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right? *She got you to
> look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
> interest as far as subject matter.

HAW HAW so in other words, the joke is on us.

Now if I might direct my own attention to Exhibit B:

http://kriho.com/fun_stuff.html (sfw)

--
YOP...

tony cooper

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:54:12 -0700 (PDT), Nicko
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mar 23, 10:11*pm, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

>> >Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

>> While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
>> level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
>> evidence.
>>
>> The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
>> close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny". * And, there's
>> a chute there. *UK readers might have been expecting something
>> completely different.

>Thank you for pointing that out, Detective Columbo.
>
>You are the perceptive one, now, aren't you, Sir? And your mastery of
>English, its derivatives, and its idioms is exemplary. Good on you.
>

>> Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right? *She got you to
>> look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
>> interest as far as subject matter.

>HAW HAW so in other words, the joke is on us.

Got it in one, mate.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida