Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Limited or No Connectivity?

Limited or No Connectivity?

Linda

Trying to add a mini netbook computer to my existing network. I have
connection to wireless with excellent signal but it has yellow sign saying
that it has limited or no connectivity. Internet explorer can't connect. I
think my new netbook or network not defined with netbook. What did forget or
what do I do now?

sathya_tvm_ind.

"Linda" wrote:

> Trying to add a mini netbook computer to my existing network. I have
> connection to wireless with excellent signal but it has yellow sign saying
> that it has limited or no connectivity. Internet explorer can't connect. I
> think my new netbook or network not defined with netbook. What did forget or
> what do I do now?

Gordon

"Linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Trying to add a mini netbook computer to my existing network. I have
> connection to wireless with excellent signal but it has yellow sign saying
> that it has limited or no connectivity. Internet explorer can't connect.
> think my new netbook or network not defined with netbook. What did forget
> or
> what do I do now?

Presumably your wireless network needs logon credentials. Have you given
them?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level