Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: different display IE vs. Opera

Re: different display IE vs. Opera

Ari Heino

Paul kirjoitti seuraavasti:
> Hello, I have written this sample:
> http://www.orefelici.com/_private/buttons.html

I hope the rest of your markup is not as full of errors and proprietary
stuff.

--
Ari
http://users.utu.fi/athein/

Paul

"Ari Heino" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio news:gq54sm$2u4l$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Paul kirjoitti seuraavasti:
>> Hello, I have written this sample:
>> http://www.orefelici.com/_private/buttons.html

> I hope the rest of your markup is not as full of errors and proprietary stuff.

Yes it is certainly full of much more errors, as I have been told in my previous messages some time ago in this news
group.
From then I have learned something (thanks to someone of you) and applied my new (few) knowledge to my website.
The fact is that I haven't time for improving it, yet I am conscious how bad it is written.
But I don't care, as nevertheless we are receiving much more orders than we can manage, and this is the main thing,
after all.
About spending money making it rewritten by a professional, why? It doesn't matter, in my case.
Thank you for your advices.
Paul