Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Need Puter Suggestion for Embroidery Design Software

Need Puter Suggestion for Embroidery Design Software

ayla ayla is offline
Junior Member

Hi

Which type of computer style is better for embroidery design software: laptop or a desktop? I'm embarrased that I get confused when trying to select the best processor, ram, video card, etc. All the numbers and letters don't mean a lot to me. I'm mostly going by the cost i.e. more expensive so must be better

I've been told that a desktop would be faster - then someone will say that laptops have improved greatly

Help