Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Listview Totals

Listview Totals

Hutty

I have a listview that I would like to total the columns across and the rows
going down. I am not finding anything on the net that addresses this issue.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
--
Hutty

Eric

I don't think a listview is designed to do just that.

Why not use a gridview? This control is designed to do what you want.

rg,
Eric

"Hutty" wrote:

> I have a listview that I would like to total the columns across and the rows
> going down. I am not finding anything on the net that addresses this issue.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks.
> --
> Hutty

asp.net ListView control - Configure ListView option missing? . ASP .Net 0 07-24-2010 12:20 AM
Running totals in gridview (when you have many totals required) =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IENoYXBtYW4=?= ASP .Net 3 02-16-2007 12:03 PM
footer totals mark ASP .Net 3 09-07-2004 03:21 PM
Error trying to get totals in footer ASP .Net 2 07-02-2004 05:42 PM
totals at the top of a DataGrid? Gary ASP .Net 4 02-24-2004 01:14 AM

Advertisments