Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Image Not Rendering in email

Image Not Rendering in email

CreativeMind

hi,
I have an image in the folder propertyimages that resides on server,
but that folder is not part of my application. Now i want to read that
image, and send to an email as email part. when i use server.map and
debug, the image path shows like 'file:///myapplic/propertyimages/
img1.jpg'. but when i check email that image doesn't appear as the
part of email.how can i make it successfully.

thanx,

CreativeMind

On Mar 20, 11:13*am, CreativeMind <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi,
> I have an image in the folder propertyimages that resides on server,
> but that folder is not part of my application. Now i want to read that
> image, and send to an email as email part. *when i use server.map and
> debug, the image path shows like 'file:///myapplic/propertyimages/
> img1.jpg'. but when i check email that image doesn't appear as the
> part of email.how can i make it successfully.
>
> thanx,

i just removed the server.mappath and introduced the website's url,
it's ok.