Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I see Microsoft has thrown in the towel

I see Microsoft has thrown in the towel

Red Swingline Stapler

> ... and there should be age restrictions, so that teenagers like
> yourself can't post here.

So your problem is with those that may make this NG enjoyable to read, rather
than with the spammers that clog it up like my toilet after a super bowl
party?

You must be having a great time reading all of your p3nis pill emails as
well.

FrisbeeŽ

Red Swingline Stapler wrote:
>> ... and there should be age restrictions, so that teenagers like
>> yourself can't post here.

> So your problem is with those that may make this NG enjoyable to
> read, rather than with the spammers that clog it up like my toilet
> after a super bowl party?
>
> You must be having a great time reading all of your p3nis pill emails
> as well.

Post of the Day

So special, I didn't even use the acronym.

Are you SURE you don't want to join our elite group?

We have a really cool web site with super-sekret forums and stuff and even a
special stash of pr0n. We also have parties on FaceBook.

Oh, I get it, nevermind.