Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Debug a web service from an asp.net website application

Debug a web service from an asp.net website application

Tony Johansson

Hello!

Assume I have created a web site asp.net application and from this code want
to be able to debug a web service.

I have some questions:
Can both project be located in the same solution or do I have to have two
solutions ?
If I want to debug a web service can this be just a simple hello word
example ?

//Tony

Scott M.

> Assume I have created a web site asp.net application and from this code
> want to be able to debug a web service.
>
> I have some questions:
> Can both project be located in the same solution or do I have to have two
> solutions ?

It's acutally better for them both to be in one solution.

> If I want to debug a web service can this be just a simple hello word
> example ?

It can be anything at all. The debugger doesn't care what your code does.