Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Dan C

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:00:07 -0500, Sarah Houston wrote:

> This is probably an unusual challenge.
>
> We have a small part time business out of the house and need to be able
> to answer phone calls, even while in the bathroom on the throne,
> otherwise we could lose a new potential client and money.
>
> I've seen these packs of 3-4 Ghz range little wireless phones, like at
> Costco, they look fine for this.
>
> The problem is, there are no electrical outlets for a charger, near the
> toilets or within reach of them.
>
> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
> solve that problem?

Is it really possible that a grown ****ing human being could actually be
this ****ing stupid, and ask such an ignorant goddam question? How can
someone this retarded even keep breathing? Just truly amazing stupidity.

G. Morgan

Dan C wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:00:07 -0500, Sarah Houston wrote:

>> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
>> solve that problem?

>Is it really possible that a grown ****ing human being could actually be
>this ****ing stupid, and ask such an ignorant goddam question? How can
>someone this retarded even keep breathing? Just truly amazing stupidity.

What's even more unbelievable is this person sees nothing wrong with
conducting business while using the bathroom. She's like school on Saturday
-- "no class".

--
"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...d_goat_thief_5

**Important Update**
Magic goat detained for armed robbery:
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Arti...entid=13298291