Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Ricky Bobby

"Sarah Houston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9BD1ACF72E128SntzldfrdSntzldfrdco@216.196. 97.142...
> This is probably an unusual challenge.
>
> We have a small part time business out of the house and need to be able to
> answer phone calls, even while in the bathroom on the throne, otherwise we
> could lose a new potential client and money.
>
> I've seen these packs of 3-4 Ghz range little wireless phones, like at
> Costco, they look fine for this.
>
> The problem is, there are no electrical outlets for a charger, near the
> toilets or within reach of them.
>
> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we solve
> that problem?

Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will easily
last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the weekend-- or if it
gets heavy use, just return it to any charger overnight.

Word of caution-- don't drop it in the can when your reaching around behind,
getting up or pulling your pants up

Mike Easter

Ricky Bobby wrote:
> "Sarah Houston"

>> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
>> solve that problem?
>>

> Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will
> easily last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the
> weekend-- or if it gets heavy use, just return it to any charger
> overnight.

I like that idea better than my plan A, B, or C.

--
Mike Easter

G. Morgan

Sarah Houston wrote:

>philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>

>> Good ideas...
>> just don't "go" or flush while cinching a business deal <G>
>>

>LOL!
>
>"Hello, can I help you?"...<loud fart>

Yeah, that's real ****in' -A- funny, alright.

You could just drill a hole down through the bottom of the trailer and run a
line out to the phone protector.

--
"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...d_goat_thief_5

**Important Update**
Magic goat detained for armed robbery:
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Arti...entid=13298291

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)lid wrote:

> If I were calling a place of business and while talking I heard them
> doing their business I don't think that would be a place I would want
> to conduct business with, A Real lack of professionalism.
>
> There is a Time and Place for everything, Doing Business in the can
> aint one of them unless you are willing to do so face to face one on
> one.

I see a great new motto for the OP's company. He should place it right
at the top of his Home page.

"Doing Business While Doing Business"

Client: "<pause> ... Sir ... are you ****ing?"

--
-bts

user@domain.invalid

Mike Easter wrote:
> Ricky Bobby wrote:
>> "Sarah Houston"

>>> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
>>> solve that problem?
>>>

>> Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will
>> easily last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the
>> weekend-- or if it gets heavy use, just return it to any charger
>> overnight.

> I like that idea better than my plan A, B, or C.

If I were calling a place of business and while talking I heard them
doing their business I don't think that would be a place I would want to
conduct business with, A Real lack of professionalism.

There is a Time and Place for everything, Doing Business in the can aint
one of them unless you are willing to do so face to face one on one.

Ricky Bobby

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike Easter wrote:
>> Ricky Bobby wrote:
>>> "Sarah Houston"

>>> Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will
>>> easily last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the
>>> weekend-- or if it gets heavy use, just return it to any charger
>>> overnight.

>> I like that idea better than my plan A, B, or C.

> If I were calling a place of business and while talking I heard them doing
> their business I don't think that would be a place I would want to conduct
> business with, A Real lack of professionalism.
>
> There is a Time and Place for everything, Doing Business in the can aint
> one of them unless you are willing to do so face to face one on one.

No, no--- you've got it all wrong. I've run a professional practice
(management consulting) from a home office for nearly 25 years. I've done
business while doing my business many times-- I'm a good multitasker. All
you have to do is grunt and say uh-huh, uh-huh.

And as for impact noise, well you could put some water softener in the bowl
to reduce TISS (turd-impact sound signature)....

G. Morgan

攸hw不f wrote:

>> You could just drill a hole down through the bottom of the trailer and run a
>> line out to the phone protector.
>>

>Oh look! A Poverty Lame...how incredibly inventive of the person you
>stole that from

Nice of you to notice.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

攸hw不f wrote:

> Oh look!

Yer clock is off!

--
-bts

攸hw不f

G. Morgan wrote:
> Sarah Houston wrote:
>
>> philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>>

>>> Good ideas...
>>> just don't "go" or flush while cinching a business deal <G>
>>>

>> LOL!
>>
>> "Hello, can I help you?"...<loud fart>

> Yeah, that's real ****in' -A- funny, alright.
>
> You could just drill a hole down through the bottom of the trailer and run a
> line out to the phone protector.

Oh look! A Poverty Lame...how incredibly inventive of the person you
stole that from

--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

攸hw不f

G. Morgan wrote:
> 攸hw不f wrote:
>
>>> You could just drill a hole down through the bottom of the trailer and run a
>>> line out to the phone protector.
>>>

>> Oh look! A Poverty Lame...how incredibly inventive of the person you
>> stole that from

> Nice of you to notice.

You're the most obediant fish I've ever hooked.
Dance lots more now.

^_^