Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Mike Easter

Sarah Houston wrote:

> The problem is, there are no electrical outlets for a charger, near the
> toilets or within reach of them.
>
> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
> solve that problem?

Take the cordless 'phone with you whenever you go to the bathroom.

Don't forget to bring it back.

Plan B. (I don't know the layout of the situation) Position a
charger/phone 'on the way' to the bathroom and train all the people who
use the bathroom to pick up a 'phone on the way.

People who never use the bathroom don't need to be 'phone trained

Plan C for those who can never remember to do anything...

.... wear a cordless 'phone from the time they get up in the morning until
they go to bed at night (or arrive at work until off). But they'll still
have to remember to put it in the charger at night or periodically.

--
Mike Easter