Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Scrolling down the page

Scrolling down the page

simon

I have link which redirects me to the aritcles of some category:
href='articles.aspx?categoryId=6&aricleId=8'
How can I scroll down the page, when the page is loaded to the article with
id=8?

I have articles shown with repeater control.
Is there some kind of counter with repeater control?
To show the running number of the article?

Thank you,
Simon

Rob Meade

"simon" wrote ...

> I have link which redirects me to the aritcles of some category:
> href='articles.aspx?categoryId=6&aricleId=8'
> How can I scroll down the page, when the page is loaded to the article

with
> id=8?

Can you not use the standard html <a name > tags for that?

Regards

Rob