Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > flex++/bison++

flex++/bison++

biancaminiberger@gmail.com

Hi,

I was trying to find a working example for flex++/bison++ but couldn't
find anything useful. Could anyone give me a simple example for how to
use flex++ and bison++ together.

I use the following versions:
Bison++ 1.21.8
Flex 2.5.35

Thanks

red floyd

On Mar 17, 2:27*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to find a working example for flex++/bison++ but couldn't
> find anything useful. Could anyone give me a simple example for how to
> use flex++ and bison++ together.
>
> I use the following versions:
> Bison++ 1.21.8
> Flex 2.5.35

I'm sure that someone in a forum dedicated to Flex and Bison++ could,
but you're off-topic here.