Event ID: 1088
Date: 3/17/2009
Time: 10:12:32 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER2
Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
Error: 0x80070005 Access is denied.

That message is logged when any access is attempted with the exception of OWA.

Monitoring/remote/companyweb/backup all down

Joe Sorensen

Additional Information

Everything was working just fine until the install of above mentioned
program. It was to set up a site on company intranet to update signatures of
clients outlook profiles, so if the owner wanted to change something it would
be pushed to all clients and everyone would have the same signature.

Windows Server 2003 SBS
Service Pack 2
IIS 6.0

Under Application Pools -------> Identity
Default AppPool ------>Network Service
ExchangeApplicationPool ------> Local System
ExchangeMobileBrowseApplicationPool ------>Network Service
MSShareaPoitnAppPool --------> Local System
StsAdminAppPool ------->Network Service

--->Under Websites
ASP.net shows v. 2.0.50727.0 and v. 1.1.4322
Default Website running 1.1.4322 (option to change to 2.0)
Microsoft SharePoint Administration 2.0 (no option to change)
SharePoint Central Administration 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)
companyweb running 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)

Alexey Smirnov

On Mar 17, 5:26*pm, Joe Sorensen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Additional Information
>
> Everything was working just fine until the install of above mentioned
> program. It was to set up a site on company intranet to update signatures of
> clients outlook profiles, so if the owner wanted to change something it would
> be pushed to all clients and everyone would have the same signature.
>
> Windows Server 2003 SBS
> Service Pack 2
> IIS 6.0
>
> Under Application Pools -------> Identity
> Default AppPool * * * * ------>Network Service
> ExchangeApplicationPool ------> Local System
> ExchangeMobileBrowseApplicationPool ------>Network Service
> MSShareaPoitnAppPool --------> Local System
> StsAdminAppPool ------->Network Service
>
> --->Under Websites
> ASP.net shows v. 2.0.50727.0 and v. 1.1.4322
> Default Website running 1.1.4322 (option to change to 2.0)
> Microsoft SharePoint Administration 2.0 (no option to change)
> SharePoint Central Administration 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)
> companyweb running 1.1 (option to change to 2.0)

Can you point me to your original post? I can't find it.

Joe Sorensen

Not sure how to point you to the original. You could just search for
Installation of new site crashed all internal web.

****UPDATE****
I have all sites up and running with the exception of the remote web
workplace.
The new error in event log is that there are multiple versions of ASP.Net
running in the AppPool but i have no idea how to see which one is getting
called with 1.1 and 2.0

thanks