Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Image Toolbar 0.6.5

Image Toolbar 0.6.5

mailbox24@gmail.com

I use Image Toolbar 0.6.5 with Firefox. It works with .bmp and .png
formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

Dan C

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 06:27:42 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I use Image Toolbar 0.6.5 with Firefox. It works with .bmp and .png
> formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
> jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

You'll have to format your hard drive to get that function.

hwf

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I use Image Toolbar 0.6.5 with Firefox. It works with .bmp and .png
> formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
> jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

Since you're familiar with g00gle maybe you could check out the FAQ for
that app.

^_^

--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

chuckcar

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I use Image Toolbar 0.6.5 with Firefox. It works with .bmp and .png
> formats but does not produce the toolbar when I hover the cursor over
> jpg files. Any ideas how I can get IT to recognize these graphics?

I have no idea why you want to. Any web browser will display pictures of
that type and several others. Even MS paint which comes free with windows
will display all those but png. Toolbars are by and large junk software
and buggy. Certainly Google has an overabundance of such software. If you
want to look at a picture outside of a web page, right click on it, save
it and then open it with another application.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )