Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Telecom's Thomson ADSL Routers

Re: Telecom's Thomson ADSL Routers

Dave Doe

In article <49b9c577@news>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Any one here like them?
>
> I am rather annoyed with them. Had a client that I was going to
> configure OpenDNS for them but there is no where in the Router to define
> DNS settings. It simply takes the ones assigned by Telecom when the
> modem connects.
>
> If some one knows how to change this via the Telnet method I'd love to
> get a step by step.
>
> Makes me also want to find the nonTelecom locked firmware and carry it
> on a USB to blow away the Telecom firmware.
>
> Cheers folks.

Isn't there and "Avanced setup" in there somewhere - have another
looksee (not that I can recall if you can set DNS in there)

--
Duncan