Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > How to add delay in an output signal (without using clock) in cyclone 3 device?

How to add delay in an output signal (without using clock) in cyclone 3 device?

pankaj.goel pankaj.goel is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,
In my design, i have to introduce a delay of around 20-30 ns without using clock. I am using Cyclone 3 device. I tried it using lcells but even putting 40 lcells there in no delay at all when I see it at oscillosope. Can anybody suggest something?

regards,
pankaj