Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Emails out for two days

Re: Emails out for two days

Mike Easter

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> Everytime I try to read my emails I get a error
> stating "connection drooped by imap."

Ideally you would be able to access your mailbox at your mail provider by
webmail or client/server, then when there's a problem between the client
and the mailserver, you access the webmail.

--
Mike Easter