Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone in UK looking to buy a Canon SX1 IS? - heads up

Anyone in UK looking to buy a Canon SX1 IS? - heads up

Nick

I have been searching for one of these for a few days.
Best price I've found is 399.99 inc. vat & delivery (Amazon and others).

Trawling this afternoon I came upon this:
Canon Powershot SX1 IS
8gb high speed class 6 SD/HC card
Pro case
Charger kit inc. 4x 2000 minh (sic) batteries
400.00 inc vat. Delivery is 8.00

I think the price is a typo and should be around 460.
I have ordered one and received email confirmation of order.
I suspect someone will be hung out to dry when the error is discovered.

http://www.ukcamerastore.co.uk/cgi-b..._208GB_20SUPER

2nd from bottom.

I have no connection with the company and have never used them before, just
a heads up.

Nick.