Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Crystal Error: Access to the path "...Viewers\\dynamic_images" is denied??

Re: Crystal Error: Access to the path "...Viewers\\dynamic_images" is denied??

Tracey Baker

Matt - Have you gotten anywhere with this? I'm having the same problem -
we've actually created the folder and tried to set the permissions on
that folder. No luck getting the report to run.

thanks. Tracey

Jose Suero

I fixed it creating a directory on c:\windows\system32\inetsvr called
dynamic_images and give aspnet permitions to modify it

Hope it helps

Jose