Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: What do they call this?

Thread Tools

Re: What do they call this?

Posts: n/a

Sarah Houston wrote:
>> Someone was asking me about this and I recalled seeing something
>> about it awhile back, but didn't remember what it was called.
>> Say someone has a small business that they want to advertise like
>> crazy all over the country, for example maybe they sell used auto
>> parts from their junk yard.
>> They have parts that maybe someone else doesnt, in other parts of the
>> country. Yet they cant afford a huge ad budget.
>> So they have this banner ad box that they can place the code for, on
>> their web page, and it rotates ads all over the country, for used
>> auto parts places, so his ad goes all around to everyone else in the
>> group's sites, and theirs rotates in and out of his. No one has to
>> pay anything, but their ads get rotated in and out of thousands of
>> other sites per day.
>> What do they call that?

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCSE exam # 70-216. They they show you the score?? Jack Black Microsoft Certification 1 12-09-2004 11:54 PM
Temporaries - when do they begin, when do they end? Asfand Yar Qazi C++ 4 11-12-2004 11:58 PM
When they're gone, they could be gone for good... Richard DVD Video 10 06-02-2004 07:13 AM
Is "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" getting a re-release? Maverick DVD Video 1 10-25-2003 02:17 AM
they turn, they power, they make nice pics Keith and Jenn Z. Digital Photography 0 09-21-2003 04:16 AM