Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Windows mail vista 32bit

Re: Windows mail vista 32bit

VanguardLH

Travis Abbott wrote:

> Ok I got the news to work but still not getting any mail.

Did you have a question? You obviously didn't provide any details, like
an error message, who is the e-mail service provider (ESP), what type of
account (POP, IMAP, HTTP, Exchange), whether you use dial-up or have an
always-on broadband connection, etc.

Use the web help pages provided by whomever is your unidentified e-mail
service provider (ESP).

Desk Rabbit

VanguardLH wrote:
> Travis Abbott wrote:
>
>> Ok I got the news to work but still not getting any mail.

> Did you have a question? You obviously didn't provide any details, like
> an error message, who is the e-mail service provider (ESP), what type of
> account (POP, IMAP, HTTP, Exchange), whether you use dial-up or have an
> always-on broadband connection, etc.
>
> Use the web help pages provided by whomever is your unidentified e-mail
> service provider (ESP).

That's good advice (TGA) I hope the original poster tries that (IHTOPTT)

Have a good day (HAGD)