Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Crypto maps on ASA for two ISP

Crypto maps on ASA for two ISP

ricardo.ramos ricardo.ramos is offline
Junior Member

Dear all,

I am using two interfaces for each ISP (lets say interface g0/0 nameif outside 1 for isp1 and interface g0/1 nameif outside 2 for isp2).

I want to run a vpn with a remote peer, but I want also to have one isp as a primary vpn and the second one as a backup. Is it possible? because ritgh now I have the vpn only with one provider.

ASA 172.16.1.1 (remote peer)

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo.