Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: unreadable text in ms office

Re: unreadable text in ms office

hwf

In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, "mike" wrote:
> ive recieved recently some e-mails ive saved to ms office but they appear
> be unreadable with peculiar font although its in a code,any ideas anyone

Yeah...its been a while but if you open them with WinVi you should be able to
see the raw text without the formatting.
Since I'm in a realtively "good" mood I'll grep the ****ing app *for* you...
http://www.winvi.de/en/

Just open up the offending ****er with WinVi and enjoy.

<SMASHES KEYBOARD>