Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Free Webhosting

Free Webhosting

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Chaddy2222 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The good old VB goes ok I reckon, having said that I have been
> drinking a lot more Boag's when I have wanted beer.

You are right to have quickly gone on to mention Boag, it is nicer!

If you have ever brewed beer from the grain or gotten used to grain
brewed commercial from small brewaries in Oz or bigger in Europe, VB
and Melbourne Bitter (old favourite of mine) need to be very cold (so
you can't really taste it too much). Plus you need a pretty big thirst
to enjoy them.

--
dorayme

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
KodoTech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> VB is not beer, Cooper is better. Enough said.

VB is brewed sugar water with some hops and a smidgeon of malt. Nice on
a really hot day. Not a beer though, you are right!

--
dorayme

Chaddy2222

On Mar 18, 6:48*am, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>
> *KodoTech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > VB is not beer, Cooper is better. Enough said.

> VB is brewed sugar water with some hops and a smidgeon of malt. Nice on
> a really hot day. Not a beer though, you are right!

I actually prefer the original recipie VP, but I am not sure if it was
only sold as a special adition or if it is still around.

Free Webhosting Absolutely free no popup, no ads, no catch fusuke C Programming 0 11-28-2007 05:17 AM
Free Webhosting Absolutely free no popup, no ads, no catch fusuke Computer Support 0 11-28-2007 05:14 AM
Price reductions on webhosting - Prijsverminderingen in webhosting - Diminutions de prix en hťbergement web Michel Lenoir NZ Computing 1 03-05-2005 09:10 PM
Free Webhosting from me Jason Java 0 02-20-2005 12:00 AM
Free Webhosting??? SOx HTML 4 04-29-2004 05:26 AM

Advertisments