Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Free Webhosting

Free Webhosting

Awful Dog Autry

On 16 Mar 2009, KodoTech <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought I'd add:
> You get your own sub domain now, I have set this up.
> yourname.kodowebhosting.com - no ads either
>
> I have taken the comments and criticism on board and have made the
> adjusted changes.
>
> Thank you for contributing.

I didn't mean to be overly critical but do believe that's a good idea.
People are people, and despite the old saying, will "look a gift horse
in the mouth."

Best of luck on your venture.

--
Awful Dog Autry

rf

Jani wrote:
> On 16 Mrz., 19:57, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> In article

> I gladly took now someone's advice:
> "Never drink rum&coke whilst reading usenet" - rf 2004

That's only because it gets all over your keyboard when you splutter over
the latest post from dorayme.

Raymond Schmit

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 04:23:15 -0700 (PDT), KodoTech
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I thought I'd add:
>You get your own sub domain now, I have set this up.
>yourname.kodowebhosting.com - no ads either
>
>I have taken the comments and criticism on board and have made the
>adjusted changes.

That's a very good solution -> a real free option !

I already have a free webhosting elsewhere - but i keep your solution
if i got problems with my solution.

Raymond Schmit

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:34:01 -0500, SAZ <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>In article <7514582e-4eab-48ad-af27-
>(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Hi,

>> As I said, I am offering it to the community.
>>
>> This shared hosting was is a start up company after leaving the
>> industry and leaving the server running for the current clients. I
>> then decided to make use of the resources and let others sign up. If
>> they like it and want to move on they can pay, if not, it will remain
>> free.

>Still not a valid business plan. What if I was a spammer and signed up
>for your free account? I could destroy your reputation and have you
>blacklisted in a matter of minutes.

Correct .... a possible solution could be, when using the php mail()
command, to limit the number of recipients less than 5 and max 1 mail
per hour and per pc intiatiing the command. (I don't know if that is
possible).

KodoTech

> Correct .... a possible solution could be, when using the php mail()
> command, to limit the number of recipients less than 5 and max 1 mail
> per hour and per pc intiatiing the command. (I don't know if that is
> possible).

Servers are monitored for issues like this.

Should the problem arise it will be addressed, but there is firewall
protection preventing things too.

We work with our clients to form a better product; I wouldn't have it
any other way.

Chaddy2222

On Mar 17, 1:14*pm, Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Jani wrote:
> > On 16 Mrz., 19:57, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> >> --
> >> dorayme

> > Sorry - until now I don't have any page for FAQs, prices and plans for
> > the future.
> > Was just an idea to forget about YouTube.
> > Arrange your videos on your own webspace and do what you want.
> > But I am not going to criticise Google anymore. I pass that on to
> > Jukka "Yucca" Korpela.

> > I gladly took now someone's advice:
> > "Never drink rum&coke whilst reading usenet" - rf 2004

> <head_shake>Dear God! *You've got it all wrong! *The only way Usenet
> reading is palatable is with some sort of alcoholic beverage
> consumption!</head_shake>

Exactly, I have a scotch and coke at the moment.

rf

Chaddy2222 wrote:
> On Mar 17, 1:14 pm, Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Jani wrote:

>>> Sorry - until now I don't have any page for FAQs, prices and plans
>>> for the future.
>>> Was just an idea to forget about YouTube.
>>> Arrange your videos on your own webspace and do what you want.
>>> But I am not going to criticise Google anymore. I pass that on to
>>> Jukka "Yucca" Korpela.

>>> I gladly took now someone's advice:
>>> "Never drink rum&coke whilst reading usenet" - rf 2004

>> <head_shake>Dear God! You've got it all wrong! The only way Usenet
>> reading is palatable is with some sort of alcoholic beverage
>> consumption!</head_shake>
>>

> Exactly, I have a scotch and coke at the moment.

Tooheys new. With a cheap red wine chaser.

Chaddy2222

On Mar 17, 9:34*pm, "rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Chaddy2222 wrote:

> >> <head_shake>Dear God! You've got it all wrong! The only way Usenet
> >> reading is palatable is with some sort of alcoholic beverage
> >> consumption!</head_shake>

> > Exactly, I have a scotch and coke at the moment.

> Tooheys new. With a cheap red wine chaser.- Hide quoted text -

The good old VB goes ok I reckon, having said that I have been
drinking a lot more Boag's when I have wanted beer.

KodoTech

On Mar 17, 10:17*pm, Chaddy2222 <spamlovermailbox-
(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mar 17, 9:34*pm, "rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > Chaddy2222 wrote:

> > > Exactly, I have a scotch and coke at the moment.

> > Tooheys new. With a cheap red wine chaser.- Hide quoted text -

> The good old VB goes ok I reckon, having said that I have been
> drinking a lot more Boag's when I have wanted beer.
> --
> Regards Chad.http://freewebdesignonline.org

VB is not beer, Cooper is better. Enough said.

Jani

On 17 Mrz., 03:14, Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Jani wrote:
> > On 16 Mrz., 19:57, dorayme <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> >> --
> >> dorayme

> > Sorry - until now I don't have any page for FAQs, prices and plans for
> > the future.
> > Was just an idea to forget about YouTube.
> > Arrange your videos on your own webspace and do what you want.
> > But I am not going to criticise Google anymore. I pass that on to
> > Jukka "Yucca" Korpela.

> > I gladly took now someone's advice:
> > "Never drink rum&coke whilst reading usenet" - rf 2004

> <head_shake>Dear God! *You've got it all wrong! *The only way Usenet
> reading is palatable is with some sort of alcoholic beverage
> consumption!</head_shake>
>
> --
> Ed Mullenhttp://edmullen.net
> Why are there 5 syllables in the word monosyllabic?

alcohol before I enjoy their blood. (0;</div>

Free Webhosting Absolutely free no popup, no ads, no catch fusuke C Programming 0 11-28-2007 05:17 AM
Free Webhosting Absolutely free no popup, no ads, no catch fusuke Computer Support 0 11-28-2007 05:14 AM
Price reductions on webhosting - Prijsverminderingen in webhosting - Diminutions de prix en hťbergement web Michel Lenoir NZ Computing 1 03-05-2005 09:10 PM
Free Webhosting from me Jason Java 0 02-20-2005 12:00 AM
Free Webhosting??? SOx HTML 4 04-29-2004 05:26 AM

Advertisments