Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Checking inherits in asp.net pages.

Checking inherits in asp.net pages.

Mufasa

We've got some pages where we changed the namespace of the code behind. I
want to make sure that we have hit everyplace in the .aspx page inherits
parameter. Is there any way to do it without going through each and every
page and verifying it?

TIA - Jeff.

Andrew Morton

Mufasa wrote:
> We've got some pages where we changed the namespace of the code
> behind. I want to make sure that we have hit everyplace in the .aspx
> page inherits parameter. Is there any way to do it without going
> through each and every page and verifying it?

Can't you just use search to find the old namespace? Or are you saying that
you have a mixture of pages using the old and new namespaces?

Andrew