Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > homepage revisited

homepage revisited

D.

hello Lee ,
one last question .
is there a way to set this up so that
my " custom settings " are shown when
i open firefox ?
TIA ,
D.

Leonidas Jones

D. wrote:
> hello Lee ,
> one last question .
> is there a way to set this up so that
> my " custom settings " are shown when
> i open firefox ?
> TIA ,
> D.

Mine always does. It opens right to my custom page. I think there may
be a "remember me" box to check on the log in page, though I never see it.

Make sure your browser is accepting cookies.

Lee

Justin

D. wrote on [Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:33:30 -0400]:
> hello Lee ,
> one last question .
> is there a way to set this up so that
> my " custom settings " are shown when
> i open firefox ?
> TIA ,
> D.

If you have firefox delete private settings and cookies on exit, you
can't.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> D. wrote:
>> hello Lee ,
>> one last question .
>> is there a way to set this up so that
>> my " custom settings " are shown when
>> i open firefox ?
>> TIA ,
>> D.
>>

> Mine always does. It opens right to my custom page. I think there may
> be a "remember me" box to check on the log in page, though I never see it.
>
> Make sure your browser is accepting cookies.
>
> Lee

.. . . and don't delete cookies!

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

D.

i truly appreciate all the advice .
my browser is set to accept cookies
but i'm still not able to bring up my
" custom settings " when i open
firefox .
thanks ,
D.
"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
> D. wrote on [Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:33:30 -0400]:
>> hello Lee ,
>> one last question .
>> is there a way to set this up so that
>> my " custom settings " are shown when
>> i open firefox ?
>> TIA ,
>> D.

> If you have firefox delete private settings and cookies on exit, you
> can't.

D.

i truly appreciate all of your replies .
accept cookies is checked and i still cannot
bring up my " custom settings " when i
start firefox .
????????
D.
"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
> D. wrote on [Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:33:30 -0400]:
>> hello Lee ,
>> one last question .
>> is there a way to set this up so that
>> my " custom settings " are shown when
>> i open firefox ?
>> TIA ,
>> D.

> If you have firefox delete private settings and cookies on exit, you
> can't.

D.

the " idiot " finally figured it out !!!!!!!
when i made " myway.com " , my homepage
it should have read ; " MY.myway.com .
my thanks to Lee , Justin and Peter .
D.
"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
> D. wrote on [Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:33:30 -0400]:
>> hello Lee ,
>> one last question .
>> is there a way to set this up so that
>> my " custom settings " are shown when
>> i open firefox ?
>> TIA ,
>> D.

> If you have firefox delete private settings and cookies on exit, you
> can't.

NVIDIA Forceware Revisited article Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-22-2005 01:37 PM
Mnenhy revisited Caploc Firefox 3 12-16-2004 12:37 AM
ESMTP Problems Revisited Brian Cisco 9 01-06-2004 06:02 PM
REVISITED: Cisco to Dell PowerConnect via Fiber Brad Tarver Cisco 0 07-09-2003 12:01 AM
REVISITED: connecting a dell powerconnect 3024 to a cisco 2924M over fiber Brad Tarver Cisco 0 07-09-2003 12:00 AM

Advertisments