Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > [ANN] XML Prague 2009 - last chance to register

[ANN] XML Prague 2009 - last chance to register

Jim Fuller

Gold Sponsor: Syntea Software Group a.s.

If you are planning to come to XML Prague 2009 we urge you to please
register now as we will be closing online registration on March 18th.

* Registration - http://www.xmlprague.cz/register.html

News

* Poster sessions announced here http://www.xmlprague.cz/posters.html

* We will be using Twitter (xmlprague) during the conference, so
attendees bring your Twitter ID's

* We are now sister conference to Balisage http://www.balisage.net/
August 11 -- 14, 2009, Montréal, Canada

Speakers

Here is the list of confirmed speakers:

* Robin Berjon, Robineko
* George Cristian Bina, oXygenXML
* Alex Brown
* Florent Georges, fgeorges.org
* Tony Graham, Menteith Consulting Limited
* G. Ken Holman, Crane Softwrights Ltd.
* Mark Howe, Xcruciate
* Michael Kay, Saxonica
* Murata Makoto
* P. Nálevka
* A. Nordström
* Jeni Tennison, Jeni Tennison Consulting
* V. Toman, EMC
* Vaclav Trojan, Syntea software group a.s.
* Priscilla Walmsley, Datypic
* Norman Walsh, MarkLogic

The schedule is comprised of two days of expert talks along with
workshops and lightening talks. The program can be found here

http://www.xmlprague.cz/program.html

Location

The conference is held in Prague, Czech Republic.

Lesser Town Campus of Charles University
Malostranské náměstí 25, Prague, Czech Republic

-------------------------

Please email us at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and we will try our best to
answer any questions you may have about the conference or venue.

We recommend using http://www.marys.cz to find accommodation.

If you have already registered for the conference you will receive a
final email from us on March 16th confirming your attendance to the
conference.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

cheers, Jim Fuller

ps: don't forget that G. Ken Holman is putting on his five day
pre-conference XSLT/XPath/XQuery tutorial, details here:
http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/inde...#Crane200903CZ