Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem with AIM Mail

Problem with AIM Mail

untiliwakeup untiliwakeup is offline
Junior Member

I've been having this problem for a week now thinking it was just going to go away on it's own. (I know, very naive of me)

When I open up mail, it says I have two new messages. I click inbox to read the two new messages but only one message appears. I have tried signing out, signing back in, restarting internet explorer, restarting computer, clicking on 'mark all messages read'. I've tried to CONTACT AIM to find out how I can solve this, and it's really getting me nowhere.

Another example: When I'm on AIM, I get little notifications at the bottom of my screen saying how many new emails I just received. It'll say I have two, I click on it for it to bring me to my mail and then it will say I have three, but again, only two appear.

Has this happened to anyone else?? It's really getting on my nerves now.