Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Duplicating [mailto:] and other Outlook features in Outlook Express e-mail

Duplicating [mailto:] and other Outlook features in Outlook Express e-mail

Martin

Hello,

Though I have Outlook installed, I don't use it.

The sole mail client that I do use is OE 6 SP2 running on XP Pro SP2.

A number of years ago, I believe I read in this NG that there was a way to
insert a feature normally found only in *Outlook* reply e-mails, namely,
[mailto:whatever@whateverdomain].

Unfortunately, I didn't retain that post.

I would like to know how to "tweak" OE so that the [mailto:] and other
Outlook features are automatically inserted and enabled so that OE e-mails
look like those created in Outlook.

As always, thank you for any assistance and constructive suggestions
offered.

Martin