Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VRF Config

VRF Config

Darren Green

I am trying to set up some route separation between 2 x remote site
routers that use GRE tunnels to connect back to the same Central router
(in my lab). In summary...

Site A Tunnel 1 ----> Central Tunnel 1
Site B Tunnel 2 ----> Central Tunnel 2

For separation on the Central router I have added 2 x VRF's as follows:

A = VRF 301 with RD 1:301 & B = VRF 302 with RD 1:302, everything works
fine i.e. A cannot see B's routes and vice versa.

I now want to use the inside LAN Port on my Central router (that is
connected to a PIX) to forward traffic coming from A & B to route via
the Firewall. As the inside LAN port is not a member of a VRF, how can I
do this. Does the LAN port somehow need to be a member of both VRF's ?

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
Regards

Darren

VRF and VRf-lite. AM Cisco 3 02-15-2009 12:52 PM
VRF GRE Tunnel over another VRF network ngurjar Software 0 10-11-2008 04:15 AM
VRF aware IPSEC with vrf-lite boozer_2 Cisco 0 08-20-2007 07:08 PM
Multi-vrf to Multi-vrf keithb Cisco 1 05-10-2004 04:32 PM

Advertisments