Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IS EBAY DOWN IN UK ?????

IS EBAY DOWN IN UK ?????

ADVID

can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

Gordon

ADVID wrote:
> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

OK here, 14.26......

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk

Desk Rabbit

ADVID wrote:
> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

Working fine here. Perhaps you need to download the Internet on to your
computer again?

Keyser Söze

Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gp5to5$h4c$(E-Mail Removed):

> ADVID wrote:
>> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????
>>

> Working fine here. Perhaps you need to download the Internet on to
> your computer again?

Great idea; Can you find me 'a hard drive' for that?

--
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
an understanding of ourselves. Jung

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Evan Platt

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:12:09 -0000, "ADVID" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

ebay.co.uk works fine for me.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:00:09 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>You missed the part where he said, "in the uk".

No, I didn't. Which is why I tried ebay.co.uk.

I'd explain to you how the internet works, but.... it'd be like
teaching rocket science to a 2 year old.

G. Morgan

Keyser Söze wrote:

>Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:gp5to5$h4c$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> ADVID wrote:
>>> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????
>>>

>> Working fine here. Perhaps you need to download the Internet on to
>> your computer again?
>>

>Great idea; Can you find me 'a hard drive' for that?

I put the internet on floppies but they wont boot HP, 250 gyg of memory thank
an advanse

--

Where is the Gangle?

Zu Arsschlaark!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:00:09 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>You missed the part where he said, "in the uk".

> No, I didn't. Which is why I tried ebay.co.uk.
>
> I'd explain to you how the internet works, but.... it'd be like
> teaching rocket science to a 2 year old.

it would be odd if the child was gifted.
You would be discussing physics one minute, wiping his bottom the next.

Evan Platt

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:05:26 -0000, "Zu Arsschlaark!"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>it would be odd if the child was gifted.

That doesn't describe RtS.

>You would be discussing physics one minute, wiping his bottom the next.

That describes both RtS AND chucktard. Only I ain't wiping their
asses. Someone else likely is.

customer-service@ebay.com

In article <49b6753e$0$16157$(E-Mail Removed)>
"ADVID" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> can't connect - what's up ------2.00 pm TUESDAY ????

Unfortunately yes. We are in the process of updating our Chinese servers
because shoe sales have been slow. Chinese hackers took control of our UK
servers to block any auction not involving their shoes. If you wish to still
browse uk ebay, please go to http://ebay.cn.com and be sure to include the
word "shoe" in your Boolean search, as well as the term that would identify
apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and are working hard to
revise our terms of use policy so that this will not happen in the future. We
enjoy your continued support of ebay by issuance of your pound[s] and promise
to continue to work hard to give you the service you want and deserve.

Ebay
CustomerService