Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ban pro wrestling today!

Ban pro wrestling today!

Keyser Söze

WeReo_ScoTTy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news5xtl.33957$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote
> in message news:gp5bdc$hgd$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> While 90% of the street style brawling is staged, it's that other
>>> 10% that is pure bullshit.
>>> Last week on "WWE" we saw "legacy" kick Ed Mcmahon, the general
>>> manager, right in the chops [high time somebody did], then, the
>>> jackass attacks the wife of triple h, who had absolutely no business
>>> being in the ring.
>>>
>>> Then tripe h goes after legacy with a sledge hammer. Also obviously
>>> staged.
>>>
>>> So why do we have this garbage pit on tv?
>>> Ever since "Rockin Rowdy Piper" came onto the scene, the ways of pro
>>> wrestling were soon changed. What used to be fun to watch, is now
>>> sickening.
>>>
>>> The problem is, the kids get the idea that this is a fun thing to
>>> mimmick. They do not understand it takes years of training before
>>> you even step into the professional side. They do not understand
>>> that what you see on camera is in no way the truth. Today's rings
>>> are twice as big as they used to be and the mats ared designed to
>>> give on impact. Some fool has been slapped around for 30 minutes, can
>>> just barely
>>> stand up and he has the will to put his hand up in front of his face
>>> to take the blow when he gets slammed up against the corner post?
>>>
>>> He's down and out face down on the floor and suddenly comes back to
>>> life with a vengance and destroys his opponent. That, we call
>>> choreography.
>>>
>>> This is one form of entertainment we do not need on tv. Period.
>>>
>>> Ban it. Today.

>> Get turned on by it, do you?

> That Bruno thing was horrible.

Is he your lover?

--
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
an understanding of ourselves. Jung

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

iL_WeReo

On Mar 10, 4:34*pm, "Keyser Söze"
<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
> WeReo_ScoTTy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news5xtl.33957$(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > "Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote
> > in messagenews:gp5bdc$hgd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

> >> Get turned on by it, do you?

> > That Bruno thing was horrible.

> Is he your lover?
>
> --
> Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
> an understanding of ourselves. Jung
>
> In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
> nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

I heard he wants to see these tapes.

Keyser Söze

iL_WeReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mar 10, 4:34 pm, "Keyser Söze"
> <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
>> WeReo_ScoTTy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news5xtl.33957$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> That Bruno thing was horrible.

>> Is he your lover?
>>
>> --
>> Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
>> an understanding of ourselves. Jung
>>
>> In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
>> nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

> I heard he wants to see these tapes.

Yeah, I heard that.

--
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
an understanding of ourselves. Jung

In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Tony

This is what pro wrestling was all about. The *FROG* Maddog.
http://baronvonraschke.com/photo_gal...tail.php?id=11

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

KillMaster

On Mar 10, 5:39*pm, iL_WeReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 4:34*pm, "Keyser Söze"
>

> <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
> > WeReo_ScoTTy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >news5xtl.33957$(E-Mail Removed):

> > > "Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote
> > > in messagenews:gp5bdc$hgd$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > That Bruno thing was horrible.

> > Is he your lover?

> > --
> > Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
> > an understanding of ourselves. Jung

> > In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
> > nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

> I heard he wants to see these tapes.

Pimpin u’r kiddy porn tapes again PIG?

The Stone Crusher

Watching it is supporting it. Stop watching and if enough do it will pass
too.

"KillMaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Mar 10, 5:39 pm, iL_WeReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 4:34 pm, "Keyser Söze"
>

> <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
> > WeReo_ScoTTy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >news5xtl.33957$(E-Mail Removed):

> > > "Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote
> > > in messagenews:gp5bdc$hgd$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > That Bruno thing was horrible.

> > Is he your lover?

> > --
> > Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
> > an understanding of ourselves. Jung

> > In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
> > nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

> I heard he wants to see these tapes.

Pimpin u’r kiddy porn tapes again PIG?

§ñühw¤£f

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Keyser Söze" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in
> message news:gp6orb$ii$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> iL_WeReo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I heard he wants to see these tapes.

>> Yeah, I heard that.

> I don't care what you heard.

Ok...now see...lemme 'splain to you how usenet works...when you
*respond* to somwons poast it means that you care
enough...to-respond-to-thir-poast.
*not* caring would be you not responding, mkay?

^_^

--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

iL_WeReo

On Mar 14, 5:34*pm, "Keyser Söze"
<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote:
> WeReo_ScoTTy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:vRQul.10845$(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > "Tony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> This is what pro wrestling was all about. The *FROG* Maddog.
> >>http://baronvonraschke.com/photo_gal...tail.php?id=11

> >> --
> >> The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

> >> Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

> >> Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know
> >> proper manners

> >> Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs,

> >> Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!

> >> El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar

> >> Master Juba was a black man imitating a white man imitating a black
> >> man Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions
> >> beyond the realm of understandability

> >> Regards Tony... Making usenet better for everyone everyday

> > I have some pretty equisite WWF tapes that noone has ever seen
> > before. Cawl them the Breadbasket of the WWF and noone has them but
> > me.

> So you'll be buried with some bunch o' tapes, so what? LOL
>
> --
> Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to
> an understanding of ourselves. Jung
>
> In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,
> nations, and epochs it is the rule. Nietzsche- Hide quoted text -

Let's hope everyone sees my breadbasket WWF tapes before that
happens.

RIP Blinky the Shark

the best farce on pro wrestling....ever! richard Computer Support 0 02-16-2010 03:21 AM
Wrestling Computer Support 0 10-14-2007 04:20 PM
Text Encoding - Like Wrestling Oiled Pigs apotheos@gmail.com Python 1 12-08-2006 05:07 PM
Tips for Shooting High School Wrestling? Pumpkin King Digital Photography 0 12-01-2003 01:12 AM
Re: $500 Wrestling DVD? The Demolition Man DVD Video 0 07-12-2003 03:53 AM

Advertisments