Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Test King Legitimate?

Test King Legitimate?

Tom

Hi All,

Someone recommended Test King to me for studying but I could dwear I'd seen
something in these forums awhile back about Test King being taken to court
and the possibilty of losing your certs if you were caught using them. Can
any one answer this for me?

thanks,

Tom

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)>
did cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> Someone recommended Test King to me for studying but I could dwear I'd
> seen something in these forums awhile back about Test King being taken
> to court and the possibilty of losing your certs if you were caught
> using them. Can any one answer this for me?

Hi Tom,

You are correct. Test King was caught distributing dumps. Best resource to
check if a study site is legitimate is www.certguard.com.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Tom

Thanks for the info and the link. I'll guess I'll splurge for the
Transcenders rather than get bad info and risk the certs I'm dedicating so
much time and effort into getting.